TekENUM is a ENUM [The E.164 to Uniform Resource Identifiers (URI)
Dynamic Delegation Discovery System (DDDS) Application (ENUM)] server (Based on RFC 3761) runs under Windows
(Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server).
Cisco Unified Border Element ENUM Support Configuration Example.
- Supports features described in RFC 3761.
- Logs system messages, errors and session information to a log file.
- All parameters can be configured through management GUI or HTTP interface.
- You can define a default route or prefix based routes for particular SIP endpoints.
- Can act as a DNS Proxy for undefined ENUM endpoints as well as unsupported DNS query types.
- Supports Access (MDB) and Microsoft SQL Server as databases.
- Runs as a Windows service.