TekTape System Requirements
- A Windows system with at least 2048 MBytes of RAM.
- Administrative privileges.
- Replication of LAN traffic to the Ethernet port of TekTape installed machine in an Ethernet switching environment.
- Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0 Client Profile (Min.)
- Windows firewall must be disabled for packet capture.
- Please install Win10Pcap prior to install TekTape on a Windows 10 machine.
Installing and Uninstalling
To install TekTape, extract contents of TekTape.zip to a temporary directory, run Setup.exe from the distribution.
Uninstall previous version if you upgrade from an earlier version
To uninstall TekTape, double click TekTape icon at "Add or Remove Programs" from Control Panel.
- Run TekTape Service Manager from Start / Program Files / TekTape. You can launch web console by right clicking and selecting TekTape Service Manager icon in the system tray after starting TekTape service. You can use Windows accounts in Administrators group to login web console.
- Select Record Audio option. See User Manual for other parameters.
- Select monitored Ethernet interface, select audio recording and/or CDR generation options and click Start to monitor SIP calls. Freeware edition allows maximum 3 minutes of monitoring.
- You can browse recorded audio conversations in records tab. You can either play, delete recorded calls or save them to other disk locations.
- Please set following filter in Mikrotik for proper operation when you use TZSP;