TekFax System Requirements
- A Windows system with at least 2048 MBytes of RAM.
- Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0 Client Profile (Min.)
- VoIP gateway which supports SIP and T.38 protocol.
Installing and Uninstalling
To install TekFax, extract contents of TekFax.zip to a temporary directory, run Setup.exe from the distribution. Uninstall previous version if you
upgrade from an earlier version
To uninstall TekFax, double click TekFax icon at "Add or Remove Programs" from Control Panel.
Please see Installation Manual which can be found in the application directory for configuration details and operation;
- Run TekFax Manager from Start Menu / Program Files / TekFax.
Select IP address to be listened on the settings tab. Logging is optional. Configure a SIP server to be registered optionally at Settings / SIP Accounts tab.
If you save or apply the configurations changes, they take effect immediately.
- You can define recipients and their e-mail address for sending recorded faxes through Recipients tab. You can have a default recipient.