TekConSer System Requirements
- A Windows system with at least 2048 MBytes of RAM.
- Microsoft.NET Framework v4.0 Client Profile (Min.)
Installing and Uninstalling
To install TekConSer, extract contents of TekConSer.zip to a temporary directory, run Setup.exe from the distribution. Uninstall previous version if you
upgrade from an earlier version
To uninstall TekConSer, double click TekConSer icon at "Add or Remove Programs" from Control Panel.
Please see Installation Manual which can be found in the application directory for configuration details and operation;
- Run TekConSer Manager from Start Menu / Program Files / TekConSer.
- Enter conference Ids and allowed maximum number participants per conference. Freeware version supports maximum
3 SIP endpoint sessions.
- Select IP address to be listened on the settings tab. Logging is optional. Configure SIP accounts. If you save or apply the configurations changes, they take effect immediately.