TekCERT is a X.509 Certificate / Certificate Signing Request (CSR) Generator and Signing Tool runs under Windows (Vista, 7/8/10, 2003-2016 Server).
- Generates 1024, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits certificates.
- Sha-1withRSAEncryption, sha256withRSAEncryption, sha384withRSAEncryption and sha512withRSAEncryption key algorithms supported. Freeware version supports only sha-1withRSAEncryption.
- OCSP (RFC 6960) Responder Service (SP license is required).
- Timestamp request generation, signing and verification based on RFC 3161 (Commercial license is required). TekCERT can be used as a timestamp server. TekCERT HTTP service accept and responds timestamp signing requests.
- Generated certificates automatically installed in Windows Certificate Store with private key.
- Generates Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and processes response from certificate authority.
- Signs Certificate Signing Requests with a user selected CA certificate (Self Signed Certificate).
- All certificate parameters can be configured through TekCERT GUI and from the command line interface.
- You can browse, export and delete certificates in certificate store through TekCERT GUI and from the command line interface.