TekCERT is a compact ceritifcate authority system for Windows (Vista, 7/8/10, 2008-2019 Server). TekCERT can create X.509 certificates / certificate signing requests and sign CSR's.
- Generates 1024, 2048, 3072 and 4096 bits certificates.
- Sha-1withRSAEncryption, sha256withRSAEncryption, sha384withRSAEncryption and sha512withRSAEncryption key algorithms supported. Freeware version supports only sha-1withRSAEncryption.
- Supports Automatic Certificate Management Environment, ACME (RFC 8555), protocol and can use Let’s Encrypt services to sign certificates.
- OCSP (RFC 6960) Responder Service (SP license is required).
- SCEP (draft-gutmann-scep-14) Server (SP license is required).
- Timestamp request generation, signing and verification based on RFC 3161 (Commercial license is required). TekCERT can be used as a timestamp server. TekCERT HTTP service accept and responds timestamp signing requests.
- Generated certificates automatically installed in Windows Certificate Store with private key.
- Generates Certificate Signing Request (CSR) and processes response from certificate authority.
- Signs Certificate Signing Requests with a user selected CA certificate (Self Signed Certificate).
- All certificate parameters can be configured through TekCERT GUI and from the command line interface.
- You can browse, export and delete certificates in certificate store through TekCERT GUI and from the command line interface.