TekIVR Frequently Asked Questions
- Which operating systems are supported?
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/10, Windows 2003-2012 Server. You need to have Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0 installed.
- Is there any limitation on the number of calls can be answered by TekIVR?
Freeware version allows maximum 2 simultaneous of SIP calls.
- Does Logging have a negative impact on TekIVR performance?
Yes, depending on the number of calls made in a specific interval of time logging can cause performance degradation. Use logging just when it's needed.
- Where does TekIVR store configuration data?
TekIVR stores configuration data in TekIVR.ini which can be found under application directory.
- Does TekIVR allow alphanumeric characters in SIP destinations?
No, you can just use numeric characters in SIP destinations.
- I get "Application could not be initialized (0x0000135) Press OK to quit" error when I try to run TekIVR. What is wrong?
Please check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed. If you don't have it download and install from Microsoft Downloads.