TekWiFi is a WiFi connection and diagnostic tool runs under Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, 2003-2016 Server). TekWiFi simplifies connection to the wireless network which PEAP authentication implemented.
- Lists available wireless networks.
- Displays details for the connected wireless network; IP address assigned, default gateway and DNS servers.
- Provides auto provisioning for PEAP authentication on client side.
- Automatically detects if Hotspot login required.
- Diagnoses connection problems by pinging, DNS servers, default gateway, hotspot and ISP homepage. Diagnostic results can be saved to a text file.
- You can change priorities of cipher suites used in PEAP/EAP-(T)TLS authentication methods in Windows using TekWiFi.
- You can specify TLS version (1.0, 1.1 or 1.2) to be used in PEAP and EAP-TLS.
- All parameters can be configured through management GUI.