SIPob SupportSystem requirements;
- A Windows system with at least 2048 MBytes of RAM.
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 (Min.)
- 4 MB of disk space for installation.
To install SIPob, extract contents of SIPob.zip to a temporary directory, run Setup.exe from the distribution. Uninstall previous version if you upgrade from an earlier version.
To uninstall SIPob, double click SIPob icon at "Add or Remove Programs" from Control Panel.
If you familiar with soft VoIP phones, the usage is very simple:
- Run SIPob by double clicking SIPob.exe in the application directory.
- Select IP address to be listened on the settings tab. Logging is optional.
If you save the configurations changes, they take effect immediately.
- Specify at least one SIP route for outbound calls.
- Create audio prompts to be used by dialer profiles. You can either add wave files in 16 bit per sample,
1 channel and 8000 Hz sampling frequency format or free text to be played out using TTS engine. Each prompt must have a unique Prompt ID.
- Create a scenario using scenario editor. Please see SIPob manual for details.
- Create a dialer profile, enter a phone numbers to the profile and click dial button. You can specify a start date and SIPob
can start dialing at specified date / time.